Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Makeup Post - July 9th MOTD

Hey there, dolls.
Time for my MOTD!
I went really simple today with the makeup.
Usually Tuesday is "Natural Tuesday" for me when I do my makeup, so here it goes.

First up, the products:

As a base, I used the SheerCover Base Perfecting Primer.
It helps me to hide my huge hideous pores lol.
Next, I used Julep's DD Creme in the shade Dark.
It's got a good pigmentation to it, and it leaves the skin feeling hydrated but isn't greasy.
On top of that, I used my SheerCover Mineral Foundation in Mocha.
For the eyes, I went really simple. 
I lined them with Cailyn Cosmetics Line Fix gel liner in Purple,
and I finished them with Buxom Sculpted Lash Mascara. 
Last, I wore my every trusty Carmex Soothing Lipbalm in Original. 

And here's the finished look!

Thanks for reading!
Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment