Thursday, July 4, 2013

Haul Post - CVS

So I got paid today instead of tomorrow. Bet you can't guess what I did haha.
Went to CVS!
Well I knew I needed to get fireworks for Riley, so I only grabbed two things.
I probably would have gotten only a bronzer if it weren't for my awesome CVS coupons!
The little coupon scanner spit out like 8 coupons and I used one that said "4$ off any 12$+ cosmetics purchase." So of course I had to buy at least 12$ worth of stuff.
I also got  1.50$ in extra bucks and I got to use those too.
I picked up two things from Milani Cosmetics.
The first thing I picked up was obviously a bronzer, cause that's what I went in for in the first place.
I got the Milani Baked Bronzer in the shade Golden 06.
The packaging is super cute and classy. Like everything else from Milani, it has to gold surround and the gold lettering.
It also comes with a flip up mirror underneath the bronzer and a mini brush.
I'm kind of in love with it.

The second thing I got was the Milani Color Statement Lipstick in the shade Flamingo Pose 12.
It's a gorgeous coral hot pink. It's also watermelon scented. Yummy!
My pic of this does the color absolutely NO justice, but it is super gorgeous. Just Google it to see a better pic of it.
I love, love, love this color! it looks really great against my skin. It's really creamy when it goes on, but it does dry matte. If you like the gloss look like I do, top it off with your favorite gloss or balm for some shine. It is really bright, so I would say that if you're going to wear it, to either go all out on the rest of your makeup or make the lipstick your pop of color for the face.

Thanks for being here for the start of my journey.
Kiss, kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment