Friday, August 5, 2016

Phyto Tree All Day Cheese Essence Mask

It's no secret I like cheese one my face. If you read my July Favorites, you'd find more dairy for my skin. I saw this on the Memebox site a while back, and it flew into my cart, because CHEESE!


Claims: Moisturizing, Exfoliating, Nourishing

Ingredients: water, glycerin, whey, xanthan gum, panthenol, betaine, butylene glycol, biosaccharide gum-1, sodium hyaluronate, tremella fuciformis sporocarp extract, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, caprylyl glycol, arginine, carbomer, sodium polyacrylate, fragrance, 1,2-hexanediol, propanediol, disodium EDTA, illicum verum (anise) fruit extract

When first applied.
Process: Evenly apply mask pack to whole face after washing it. Wait for 20-30 minutes to remove. Gently pat allow to absorb. 

Performance: This had such an amazing fit! I don't know a ton about different mask fabrics, but this one is definitely a winner. It immediately clung really well, and it didn't lift for the 45 minutes that I had it on. After 30 minutes, only the upper lip section had dried down significantly. The sheet was saturated with a lotiony essence (probably thick because its cheese). It has a bit of a cooling sensation while wearing it. Once I patted in the remaining essence, my skin felt pretty sticky for a while. Even after 20 minutes, there was still tackiness. 
After 45 minutes of wear.

Final Thoughts: I ended up with slight irritation on my upper lip and around the nostrils. If something made my face irritated, I would definitely stay away from this if you have sensitive skin. The irritation didn't last long, but it was there and I thought it should be noted. 

Where to Buy: eBay | Yamibuy

Kiss, Kiss
-A 

No comments:

Post a Comment