Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Llang On The Skin Mask Sheet in Everlasting From Italy

Has anyone else heard of Llang, or have I just been living under a rock? I randomly came across this mask in a set with the other 4 varieties of the On the Skin line while being lame and browsing eBay. It's become a problem. Anyway, since I wasn't familiar with the brand, I bought the set to try, and I'm pretty dang happy I did.

Claims: Calming, Illuminating

Ingredients: purified water, butylene glycol, glycerin, cetylethylhexanoate, shea butter, trehalose, caprylic/capric triglyceride, poly sorbate 60, panthenol,everlasting extract, teatree extract, grapefruit extract, allantoin, xanthan gum, acrylate/C-10-30 alkyl acrylate cross polymer, sorbitan stearate, phenoxy ethanol, sodium hyaluronate, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, disodium EDTA, potassium hydroxide, fragrance

Process: After cleansing, attach the mask on your face tightly. About 10~20 minutes later, take off the mask. Dab your face softly and lightly.

Performance: This mask is made of a thicker fiber. It feels like cotton, but I can't be sure what it is. The essence is thick and milky, and this masks fits really well. I had just a tiny bit of lifting around the nose, but it didn't give me mask beard! I found this super hydrating. It didn't leave a sticky residue, and it lasted lasted about 45 minutes before drying out.

Final Thoughts: My favorite part of this was the scent. It smells so good! I have all 4 of the other varieties of the On the Skin Masks, so hopefully they're all as good as this one. 

Where to Buy: MaskSheets | eBay  

Kiss, Kiss
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment