Friday, September 6, 2013

Nail Post - August 2013 Julep Maven Box

I haven't gotten one of these in ages! I seriously think it's been since like May or June!
So I', really excited to be making this post!

For those of you who don't know, Julep is a nail polish subscription box. It's 19.95$/month, I believe, and depending on your style quiz, you are assigned a profile. The different profiles are Bombshell, It Girl, Boho Glam, Classic with a Twist, and Modern Beauty.

I usually get the It Girl box, and that's what I got this month.

It Girl: "You're a colorful trendsetter who's not afraid to be bold."
Fall is here! And these colors are sooo great for fall. Here is my August box:



They redid the packaging on the polishes while I was away, and I love it! It's so sleek and crisp looking. Julep has come a long way in the year I've been subscribed to them.



With the It Girl box, you always get 3 nail colors, whereas with the other boxes except for Modern Beauty, you get 2 colors and a non-nail polish product. The three colors I got where Josephine, Catrina, and Candace.

Josephine is a "deep teal grey creme". It is absolutely gorgeous and I will definitely be wearing this a lot over the fall and winter.


Catrina is a "marigold yellow creme" and it actually looks creamy in texture. The only comparison I have for this color is so a fuzzy yellow microfiber pillow, lol.


And, lastly, is Candace which is a "golden chocolate microglitter" polish. IT'S BEAUTIFULLLLL! Thia is my favorite polish in the box. It is absolutely stunning and totally make you wanna eat it. My new go to shade for fall!


I didn't do much to my nails after swatching to colors; I just added some dots to the ring finger to add a little accent to my nails.


I'm so glad I got this month's box. I actually forgot to skip it this month, because I'm trying to save and only use coupons or deals when I buy new cosmetics and things like that. But this was such a happy oops!

If you want to get in on the Julep Maven action, just click here and take the style quiz. Once you're done, enter the code FREEBOX to get your first box for (you guessed it) free!

Thanks so much for reading my blog. I really do appreciate the love. Please like, comment and subscribe to this blog, as well as my Instagram for more.

Kiss, Kiss.

-A

2 comments:

  1. I am doing the quiz now to get a free box! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! tell me how you like the polishes once you get them!

      Delete