Sunday, September 8, 2013

Haul Post - Face Products!

My first haul post! yay!

I've been spending a good bit on drugstore makeup lately, and here is part 1 of my haul!

The Goods:

First up is the Mineral Wear Talc Free Correcting Primer from Physician's Formula. I'm quite excited about using this. I needed a new primer since my SheerCover Base Perfector is running low and I don't have the funds to buy any more yet. Hopefully this works as well as my SheerCover one. We will see. I'll post a review on all of the products as I use them. I do really love the packaging. The bottle is cute. And it comes with a rainbow applicator? Love it! And it has SPF 15!



I also purchased the raved about L'Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation in the shade 330 Classic Tan. This is my second bottle of liquid foundation, but hopefully since it's supposed to finish like a powder, it'll be a good transition. The packaging is super cute. I love the fade on the bottle. It has SPF 18. I will not purchase a foundation or BB cream without SPF! Gotta protect my skin.



Moving on to cheeks, I bought 2 Milani blushes. The first is my hard earned and long yearned Corallina!!!! I am so glad I finally bought this! It is absolutely gorgeous and works so well as a daytime blusher. It's a beautiful coral-orange color, and like all Milani blushes, has shimmer!



On a whim, I also bought the shade Red Vino. I love the way this looks. I put it on my little sister already, and it looks amazing on really dark skin. Wine just goes well with chocolate.



Speaking of Milani, I bought another of their lippies! I love that they all smell like watermelon. So yummy. This time I got the shade Teddy Bare. It's a pinky-brown nude, and I am totally obsessed with nudes at the moment.



And to finish off the face, I finally bought the e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set setting spray. I'm still a makeup noob, so whenever I first try out a product, I go for what's good and cheap to see how I like it. I've heard really good things about this spray, so I wanted to see for myself.




That concludes my face products haul! Hope you all enjoyed it, and as always, comment and share for me.

Kiss, Kiss.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment