Sunday, September 15, 2013

Haul Post - Nails and Tools

Here is another haul post for you guys! There aren't too many things, but I wanna share them with you anyway.

The Goods:

I got two Sinful Colors polishes: Thimbleberry and Midnight Blue. 
Thimbleberry is a bright berry pink creme.



And Midnight Blue is a deep blue shimmer. 



As for tools, I picked up a few things to apply foundation with since I have liquid foundation now. 
I got the essentialtools Foundation Sponge just to see how I liked a traditional flat sponge applicator. 


I got the Essence of Beauty Precision Blender Sponge to see how I feel about a beauty sponge. I'm not one to spend money on the expensive name brand version before I test out a similar product. 


Lastly, I picked up the e.l.f. Studio Small Stippling Brush. I've really wanted to try out a foundation brush as well, so I just got the good old e.l.f. one. 


Well that is everything! Thanks for stopping by!

Kiss, Kiss.

-A

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul :) I have those last 2 items you mentioned. How is the foundation sponge? Check out my blog

    Beautyinspirationstop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete