Monday, October 13, 2014

All Gone!: Products I've Used Up | Skincare: The Removers

Since I've had this blog, I've been doing a few empties every month, as I have enough for post. But I have a good few products now, and I just want to continue to do new things on my blog. So now, instead of doing several random items to an empties post, I'll do a general block of products tell you my overall thoughts. Let's do this!

Willa Naturals Lavender Face Towelettes


CVS Make-up Remover Towelettes


Proactiv Makeup Cleansing Wipes


Michael Todd Skin Loving Towelettes


La Fresh Oil-Free Face Cleanser


Blum Naturals Daily Eye Cleansing Pads



Out of all of these cleansing wipes, the ones I would absolutely repurchase are the Michael Todd, La Fresh, and CVS wipes. You only needed one of these to take off your whole face because they are so big. They also all had a good wetness to them and they had great scents, especially the Michal Todd wipes. Although, the La Fresh towelettes are a close second!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment