Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Beauty Box 5 | October 2014

Hello, everyone! Welcome back! Let's take a look at what I got in my BB5 this month.

October's theme is Effortless Allure.


Nanacoco Nail Polish in 20044 Mermaid Lake
I have never tried a Nanacoco nail polish before. I love trying out new brands thanks to my beauty subscriptions, and this is one brand I've definitely been wanting to try.


Bellápierre Cosmetics Cheek & Lip Stain in Pink
I'm so used to getting loose shadows from Bellápierre, so this is such a fun surprise! I love the color, but I'm pretty sure this will be getting a lot more use as a lip stain rather than on my cheeks.



Chapstick Hydration Lock in Day & Night
This is something I've never seen before. I'm not sure if I just never noticed it before, but I have never seen these double ended Chapsticks. The Day end has an SPF of 12 and the night side is made to refresh the lips.


Lashem Picture Perfect Instant Wrinkle Reducer
Words can't describe how excited I am about this product! I've been looking at anti aging serums for under my eyes, so to get this in a beauty box just means the universe was listening.


Extend Your Beauty Cosmetic Tool
Why has no one thought of this before?! It's a tiny spatula for digging the last bits of product out of your bottles, jars, and tubes. This is pure genius!



Price Summary:
Nanacoco Polish (FULL SIZE!): 3.95$
Bellápierre Stain: 11.95$
Chapstick (FULL SIZE!): 2.99$
Lashem Serum: 13.60$
EYB Tool (FULL SIZE!): 5.49$

Total Value: 37.98$ USD

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment