Sunday, October 19, 2014

4 or More Makeup Tag: Wet N Wild MegaLast Lipsticks

I have wanted to do this tag for such a long time, and now I'm finally up to doing it! I'm gonna break this up into a bunch of pieces, like I do with my other tags to give you a better look at the products. Today, we're gonna start with some of my favorite lippies! I have a grand total of 5 of these MegaLast lipsticks. Here they are from least used to most loved.

901B Think Pink
When I first bought this, I used it a lot. Now my tastes have changed, and this bubblegum color just doesn't look as flattering as it used to.


900B Pink Suga
This is such a pretty pale pink! It just washes me out like none other. When I wear this, I pair it with a warm brown lip liner and a peachy gloss.


918D Cherry Bomb
Everyone and their mum owns this lipstick, and for good reason. It's freaking beautiful! This is the darkest lipstick I own, and while I love the color, I don't wear it as much as I'd like because I'm afraid it looks too vampy on me.


908C Sugar Plum Fair
Yet again, another cult classic from Wet N Wild. This is another great fall color, but this is way more wearable for me because it's more of a berry color.


913C Sand Storm
This is my baby. I absolutely adore this shade! It's warm, it's neutral, and it makes my lips look like nude bliss.



Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment