Thursday, October 16, 2014

LA Girl Pro Conceal Swatches and Review

I have been lusting after these for soooo long now. I finally have 2 colors. I ordered these off of Ebay from the seller hit_beauty. They sell them for 1.99$ and ship each for 1.99$. They came in about 4 days from Texas. I live in Indiana. They arrived sealed and in perfect condition.



The first shade is the one I'll be using for highlighting. It is GC984 Toffee, which is a yellow based light/medium brown.

The second shade will be used for blemishes and reddness. It is GC981 Toast, a redder mid-toned brown.

I love the brush applicator, but the squeeze tube is a little hard. These are so incredibly full coverage! I'll definitely be picking up a deeper shade for contouring.





Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment