Thursday, October 30, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag | October 2014

It's been about 3 months since my last Ipsy post, but now I'm back with another bag!

The theme for October is Beauty Candy. Let's see what treats I got this month.

Totally loving this month's makeup bag! It's so stinking cute!


Ecru New York Acacia Protein BB Cream
A BB cream for your hair? That's definitely a new one. My hair always needs some TLC, and with all the different proteins packed into this baby, hopefully it'll do some good for my strands.



Épicé Purifying Exfoliant
Ipsy knows me well. I love a good scrub. Épicé is a new brand to me, too, so I'm excited to see how I like it. It also doubles as a mask!


Starlooks Lipgloss in Guilty Pleasure
It's so little! I do love miniature things. The color is one of those my-lips-but-better colors. It's also perfect for topping a nude lipstick. Getting a mini lipgloss isn't the worst thing ever, either. I mean, when was the last time you finished a lipgloss?



Figs & Rouge Hand Cream in Rose Berry
This is so perfect for the cold autumn months, especially for those of you who get super dry, cracked skin (ME!). Not sure if this is a scent I would have picked for myself. I was really hoping to get the mango scented one.


Jesse's Girl Mineralized Baked Powder Eye Shadow in Plum Frost
The last thing I got from Jesse's Girl was a pen liner, and I loved it. I hope I love this shadow just as much. The color is so beautiful.



Price Summary:
Ecru BB: 12.00$
Épicé Scrub: 9.70$
Starlooks Gloss: 4.00$?
F&G Hand Cream: 6.95$
Jesse's Girl Shadow (FULL SIZE!): 3.99$

Total Value: 36.64$ USD

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment