Wednesday, July 2, 2014

All Gone! | Products I've Used Up

It's been about 2 months since my last empties post. I think it's about time for another. I'm gonna show you 6 things that I've emptied out and let you know how I feel about them. I've got a good few more, but that would make a super long post. Deal?

Ok so first up is the only hair care item I've finished. I bought this AGES ago. It's probably been about 2 years since I bought this, and it's finally gone. It is the Tresemmé Touchable Softness Conditioner. I got this giant 39 fl oz bottle on clearance at Target for about 5$. It was a crazy good deal, and so it was mine. I use a lot more conditioner than I do shampoo. Mainly because I tend to just co-wash my hair. I only shampoo if I really need to because it tends to strip my hair. This was really nice. I go back and forth with between the Pantene for Women of Color and any other thick conditioner I can find.
9/10


Next is another pack of makeup remover wipes. I've talked about these before, but this is a different scent. It's the Global Beauty Care Facial Cleansing Wipes in the Green Tea scent. They're 3 packs of 25 for 5$, and they work great. 'Nuff said.
10/10


This is another product I've mentioned before. This is the Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal Scrub. I got this in an Ipsy bag a while back, and I loved it! I already bought a new one, and I'm currently using it. If you have sensitive skin, this would be a great product for you. It exfoliates, but it's a gently exfoliant.
9/10


I finished a chapstick! I can't think of the last time I was able to do that. I usually lose them. But the one that I finished was the Noya Cherry Lip Balm. This I also got in an Ipsy bag. I was initially upset that I got this, but then I realized what a great product it was.
8/10


I'm not even sure if this counts as an empty or not, but I used this sample of Witch's Pouch Real Skin Moisture Ampoule Base that I got in my Meme Box. This is a primer, if you didn't know. I really liked it. It was moisturizing and fast absorbing. It gave a tiny bit of luminosity to the skin, as well. If I can find this online for a reasonable price, I'll be buying a full size.
8/10


My last product is a body lotion from Bath & Body Works. They don't carry this scent anymore, but I got it at last year's semi annual sale. It's in the scent Pomegranate Citrus. It didn't take long for me to use this up, but it is the travel size. It smelled really great. Pomegranate is one of my favorite fruity scents.
9/10


Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment