Sunday, July 20, 2014

July 2014 Beauty Box 5 | My First!!!

I got a new monthly subscription, and from the title, I'm sure you've guessed what it is. I now get Beauty Box 5!!! YAY! This is a subscription I've been eyeing for a while. I was thinking of getting this back in December, but I ended up getting Starbox instead because it came with full size products. Well I'm making more money than I was then, so this is what I'm doing with it lol.

Here is my unboxing video, if you'd like to see my general reaction to the products I got this month. Below I'll have the mini reviews on each product.


This month's theme was "Defining Moments."


Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara
As I said in my unboxing video, I won't have a review on this product. I still have about 7-8 open mascaras that I want to finish before I open a new one. This one is second in line. Hopefully I will remember to review it on its own when I finally get around to using it and show you guys some before and after photos of my lashes.


Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls
So I've only used this on my ends and it was great there, but I did use it in Riley's hair, and it was really great! I'm always looking for something new for her hair, because her texture is different than mine, and my husband's family isn't familiar with this kind of texture either. I will absolutely be purchasing the full size of this next time I stop by a Target.


Anna Naturals Glowing Mama Walnut Face & Body Scrub
You guys, this smells really good. It smells like something I've had before, but I can't put my finger on it! It's so frustrating! The walnut pieces aren't too big, and they give a really great exfoliation without being too abrasive. I would definitely consider picking this up when I run out of my current body scrub.


Body Drench Candy Licious Lips
I got the scent Lemon Drop. It definitely smells like lemon candy. I haven't used this yet either. You guys know I run through lip balm like a crazy person. Right now I have like 7 open tubes, and just like the mascaras, I don't wanna open another one yet.


Hask Argon Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment
I still haven't use this either. I'm so sorry! I just haven't had the time this week to try this out. I absolutely will though because I've been wanting a hair mask. My hair gets super dry and I want to be able to maintain my natural hair really well. This I will be doing a review on whenever I have time.


Price Summary:
Revlon mascara (FULL SIZE)-7.99$
Miss Jessie's cream - 1.88$
Glowing Mama scrub - 1.37$
Body Drench balm (FULL SIZE)- 3.99$
Hask hair mask (FULL SIZE)- 2.49$
Total: 17.72$ USD

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment