Friday, July 18, 2014

#30in30 Day 2 | Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Xtreme in Sheer Bare


Welcome to day 2 of the 30-in-30 tag! Today's lippie is a gloss. I bought this when CVS was having their big clearance sale this past winter. It was a gorgeous color and it was half off, so I bought it. This is a lip plumper, but I don't mind. I actually really like the tingle it gives. The packaging is really pretty, too, because it's so simple. It reminds me of Milani's packaging.


Sally Hansen isn't know for her lip products, but they really are great. I own a few. This gloss is in the shade Sheer Bare, and if you can't tell, it's a nude. I have a billion nude glosses, but most are on the pink side. This one is more brown based. It has a gorgeous shimmer to it that you really only see when it catches the light. I wouldn't wear this along. It's too sheer to wear by itself, but it is pretty nonetheless.


Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment