Sunday, July 13, 2014

Lip Product Addict Tag

Just in case anyone was wondering what some of my favorite things to put on my lips are! I decided to post swatches and links here so you could see the true colors since my camera that I use to record totally sucks. But if you want to know why I chose the products I did, then watch the video below!



1. Favorite balm/treatment
Nivea Lip Butters/Carmex Lip Balms



2. Best eye-catching red
Starlooks Infinity Lip Color in Limitless



3. Best luxury & best drugstore
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxies in Light It Up & Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Plumrose





4. Best Mac lipstick
Pure Zen



5. The most disappointing
Mary Kay At Play Lip Crayon in Coral Me Crazy



6. Liner: yes or no?
Depends on what I'm wearing.

7. Best gloss
Maybelline Color Elixir in Radiant Raspberry



8. Something extra!
elf Lip Balm Tint in Grapefruit




Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment