Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Wet N Wild Color Icon Bronzer & Blush Review

Time for another review! This time it's obviously on the limited edition Wet N Wild Color Icon Bronzer & Blush in the shade 34298 Everything Under the Sun. I picked this up a few weeks ago and I have pretty much been using this every day!


Like the name says, there is both a blush and a bronzer in the compact. The compact is plastic, and it doesn't have a mirror. Like some other LE collections WNW has put out, the packaging is white instead of the normal black. I don't own any other WNW bronzers, so I won't be doing a comparison to those. However, I do own 2 other blushes, so I can compare in that aspect.


Starting with the larger bronzer portion, it has a matte finish and a smooth texture. The pigmentation if good, and the product blends nicely. I can see it on my skin, which is really exciting to me. I don't have anything bad to say about this, as a bronzer. It is one of the only matte bronzers you will find at the drugstore.


Moving on to the blush, I didn't enjoy this one nearly as much. As a design element, the blush is only in the shape of a palm tree and the sun, which makes it hard to get too. This blush isn't as pigment and I thought it would be. The two other WNW blushes I own really pack a punch with color payoff, so this is pretty disappointing in that aspect.

It's a cute, fun product if you're a collector, but for the practical user, it doesn't fit the bill.


Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment