Friday, July 11, 2014

#30in30 Day 1 | NYC CityProof Twistable Intense Lip Color in 041 Ballroom Blush

One of my new favorite Beauty Bloggers, Miss Budget Beauty, has a series on her blog called #30in30. I love challenge tags! I never finish them, but I really love doing them. So, to add to my list of tags that I will never finish, I would like to try this one.



I remember when the NYC Twistable chubby sticks came out. I was super excited to try them, seeing as I love chubby lip crayons. These aren't really like a lot of other ones I've tried. These have really intense color payoff. The color you see in the tube is the color you get on your lips. It is super creamy and opaque.



Ballroom Blush is a bright, bold, hot fuschia. I absolutely love colors like this. This goes on very nicely and has a pretty gloss to it. It wears well throughout the day. I don't really have any issues with the wearability of this particular lip product. It does lose the gloss after a while, though. It doesn't leave my lips feeling dry, either. These can be worn sheerly for a wash of color, or worn very opaque for a bolder lip.

Riley wanted to get in on the fun, so here is what Ballroom Blush looks like on her.



I'm jealous of her lashes, too!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment