Tuesday, April 8, 2014

All Gone! - Products I've Used Up

Hey guys! I'm back again with another beauty empties post. The last one of these I did was back in February. If you wanna check that one out, I'll put the link here. If you've never seen an empties video on YouTube or read an empties blog post, it's basically just me tell you what products I've used up and how I liked them. Let's get started!

Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
As you guys know, I'm an avid makeup user. So I'm constantly going through makeup wipes. I picked these up one day while shopping at Wal-Mart, mainly because every time I buy new wipes, I try a different brand. These are super cheap! They retail for less than 4$ and you get 40 wipes, which is insane. That being said, I liked these pretty well. The size of the actual cloth covers my face, and they take off just about everything. I don't remember them being super wet, but that wasn't a big deal to me because they did what they were supposed to do.
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[]Pass [x]Buy



La Fresh Eco-Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes
Like I said before, I go through a lot of makeup wipes. These I got a while ago in an Ipsy bag. They smell like heaven. They have a really nice scent. You can get them in a variety of sizes, ranging from a 10 pack up to a 75 pack. They're prices pretty well, too, especially for a natural beauty product. 
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[]Pass [x]Buy


Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent
Whoa baby! This stuff kicks oils ass! It will literally take anything off of your face, neck, and body. When you think you have a really clean face, think again. Use this after you wash and you will see a buttload of dirt, oil, and dead skin come off. No Joke. A+ product!
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[]Pass [x]Buy


Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
I don't even think I have to say anything about this. I'm sure everyone knows how amazing her brow products are. I got this about a year ago in an Ipsy bag. At the time I wasn't as into shaping my brows as I am now, but I would use this occasionally to hold them in place. They didn't budge. I desperately need to pick up some more!
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[]Pass [x]Buy


Only four products this time, but I really don't use up things very often and I hate hoarding too many, haha. Until next time...

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment