Monday, April 14, 2014

A Haul of Products I Thought I'd Lost

So under my desk while I was cleaning, I found a shopping bag of makeup that I COMPLETELY forgot about! I literally bought this stuff back in January and then lost it, somehow. So I'm gonna show you guys what I bought! Forever ago...

I wanna get the boring stuff out of the way first. So boring for me is new brushes, lol. I picked up 2 of the elf Essential Eye Shadow Brushes. I love these brushes. They're cheap and they work well.


Also from elf, I picked up the Studio Cream Eyeliner in the shade Coffee. I've been trying out 2 new things with my makeup: getting down a really good brow routine and having more natural eye makeup. So I'll use this liner to fill my brows as well as use it for an actual eyeliner on days when I want liner, but I don't want anything too dramatic.



The rest of these items, I got at CVS. These are all from the clearance sale they had at the beginning of the year. I got 2 eye shadow trios from Wet N Wild that I hadn't been able to find until they went on clearance. The first is Cool As A Cucumber. I don't think I'll get much use out of the browbone color, but the other two are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to put these on.




The other trio I picked up is one I've been searching for for a few months. It's the beautiful Knock On Wood. This trio is going to be so gorgeous for the summer! I plan on pairing it with the trio in I'm Getting Sunburned. I'm dying to use that burgundy color on the bottom!




I bought 2 lipglosses that were on sale. One was the Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Xtreme in the shade Sheer Bare. It smells like spicy cinnamon! I love this scent! I love that it's not the typical vanilla sugar scent or minty scent that lip products usually have. The gloss has a brush applicator instead of a doe foot applicator. You get a ton of product on that little brush, too. Super creamy. Super glossy.




The last thing I bought was the Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in the shade Sunset Peach. It's so pretty! The applicator isn't the typical doe foot, either. It's actually flat on either side. I like that because you don't have to dip back into the pot for more gloss.




That's everything. I am so glad I found this shopping bag! Now it's like I have new makeup even though I don't! Let's see if I find any more makeup I forgot about. Until next time.

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment