Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hautelook Haul feat. The Balm Cosmetics

It took almost a month to get this stuff in, and I've been crazy busy lately, but here is my most recent Hautelook purchase! I bought 3 products from The Balm, which is a brand I've been dying to try since all the hype from the Nude Tude palette.

Starting with the biggest item, I got the Balm Voyage palette. They had the Nude Tude, and the Balm Jovi palettes available on Hautelook, too, but I loved the color selection in this palette the best. The packaging on their products is sooo stinking cute! I love the vintage feel to everything.



The palette comes with an adorable mirror on the inside that looks like a passport photo. If only I had blonde hair...


It comes with 16 shadows and 3 lip/cheek stains. The shadows have a really great consistency and a great range of finishes. I love that it has a separate flap for the lip/cheek products so that fallout from the shadows doesn't get in. The 4 eye shadow swatches are of A4, C3, B2, & D1.




On the inside of the lip and cheek stain flap are a few color combinations for you to try.


The second item I got was a blush. I got the Instain blush in the color Toile. This blush is like a berry leaning coral color. The swatch I did of it does no justice to the actual color.





Lastly, I got a highlighter. No it's not Cindy. I actually got Betty-Lou Manizer. OMG is this pretty! I did not think I would love this as much as I do. The color is absolutely gorgeous. I can use it as a shadow or a highlight. IN LOVE!





That's everything I bought off Hautelook. I'm super pleased with my purchase. I'll definitely have to buy more things from The Balm in the future. Until next time...

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment