Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag | April 2014

I actually got my Glam Bag in the second week of the month! That hasn't happened for a good 6 months. Usually I get it at the end of week 3. But anyhoo, let's just jump into this month's bag.

The Goods: 

Let's start out, like always, with the bag! This month's bag is so cute! I missed the preview for the bag, so it was actually a surprise for me this month. I love it. I think it's just too adorable.


The theme for this month is  "Beauty Rocks!"


Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil 
I was soooo excited that we all got this. It's super cool to get to sample a brand new product. I'm not sure if Ipsy has done this in the past year or not, but it's a nice surprise to get in a bag. It swatches really well, and doesn't budge.



Mary Kay At Play Jelly Lip Gloss in Berry Me 
This was such a wonderful surprise for me! I'm a Mary Kay consultant, and it's super nice seeing the product out there for people to try out in a different setting. I've already done a review on this that you can check out here.



Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant
I knew I was going to get this! I do really like scrubs, though. It smells good and has a decent grit to it. I haven't used it on my face yet, so I'll let you know in an empties post later on.


Demeter Roll On Perfume Oil in Jasmine
I have absolutely no clue why I got this in my bag. I'm pretty picky about my perfumes, and that's probably why I don't actually have more than 3. I also don't wear them that often. This has such a weird consistency being an oil. The scent is ok, but it's not really my thing.


City Color White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse
This was a pleasant surprise. I didn't think I would actually like this. The color sheers out to a gorgeous gold finish. I'll be using this in my tear duct area and as a stronger highlight.




Price Summary:
UD Liner - 13.33$
MK Lip Jelly (FULL SIZE!) - 10.00$
Dr. Brandt Scrub - 9.75$
Demeter Oil - 10.00$
City Color Shadow (FULL SIZE!) - 3.99$
Total: 47.07 USD

I am almost never upset about a product I get from an Ipsy Bag. The product sizes are always good, and I love the mix of high end and low end stuff. If you're thinking about subscribing to Ipsy, check out my March, February, and January Glam Bag reviews. I would love it if you used my referral link to sign up.

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment