Friday, May 8, 2015

First Impressions: Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Line

I am a Bzz Agent, and one of the products I recently received was the Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Co-Wash, Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner, and Scalp Soother. I've used the entire set once, so far. It smells really great! That is something that's really important to me for a shampoo and conditioner to have. My hair smelled really good afterwards. I used the products as directed, and in the shower, the shampoo lathered well, but it did dry out my hair. I assume because of the active ingredient, the co-wash isn't as rich as I wanted it to be. I have dry, brittle hair. It didn't provide all the moisture I needed.

Once I towel dried my hair, I tried out the Scalp Soother. The tingle of the peppermint feels absolutely amazing on a freshly washed head. It didn't leave any sort of residue or odd feeling to my hair, and the smell of peppermint went away as the tingle faded. So far, the Scalp Soother is my favorite part of the trio.




With this being the very first time I had used it, I didn't use anything but these three products. Bzz Agent sent me these products free of charge for review. These are my honest first thoughts.

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment