Wednesday, July 27, 2016

PreLab Skin Energy Mask in Aqua Energy

PreLab is a relatively new company to the sheetmask game, and y'all know that I LURV sheetmasks. I got one of each of their Skin Energy Masks a while ago in the Memebox FOMO Mask Box, and I've used 2 of them so far and really enjoyed them, so I thought I'd review at least one of them.



Claims: Moisturizing

Ingredients: Water, methylpropanediol, glycerin, butylene glycol, sea water, trehalose, sodium hayluronate, allantoin, panthenol, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, xanthan gum, tromethamine, carbomer, disodium edta, ethlhexylglycerin, chlorphenesin, ethyl hexanediol, 1,2-hexandiol, fragrance 

Look at all that precious face goop!

Process: Open the mask pack and unfold mask. Place the mask on your face and let sit for 10-20 minutes. Remove mask and pat in excess essence.

Performance: There were no issues with the fit of this. It clung pretty well. I like to leave sheetmasks on for as long as they'll last, so this one stayed on for 30 minutes before I took it off. I could have left it on for another 10 minutes if I wanted to. My skin felt cool and plump once I took the mask off. After 15 minutes, all of the essence had soaked in. My skin was left feeling just the tiniest bit tacky. 

I'm sorry I look so angry.

Final Thoughts: There is so much essence in these masks! The sheet was absolutely soaked. Did I mention these come with 25mL of essence?

Where to Buy: Memebox | Beauteque | RoseRoseShop | Amazon

Kiss, Kiss.
-A


No comments:

Post a Comment