Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Memebox Haul Part 1 feat the Shara Shara Box

Since I got back into skincare, Korean skincare has been at the forefront of my mind when it comes to what's best and the most innovative. I was looking at the Memebox app recently and saw that the Shara Shara Box was back in stock. I flipped out! I've been wanting to try one of their All-in-One Ampoules since I first heard of them. I wanted to purchase this box the first time it was on the site, but just didn't have the funds then. I immediately added it to my cart since it came with either the Honey Bomb or Berry Bomb Ampoules and proceeded to see if there was anything else on the site that caught my eye. The purchase price on this box was 32$. All these together retail for a total of 80$! Just the price of the Ampoule covered the cost of the box. 


Let me tell you about this stuff. I ended up getting the Honey Bomb All-in-One Ampoule. I wanted the Berry. Oh well. Anyway, this is supposed to combine the benefits of a toner, serum, and moisturizer. If you don't like having a really extensive skincare routine like I do, or you just happen to be running late one day, this could shorten your routine by a lot. 


If you wanted sole purpose moisturizer, this box has the Water Girl's Ice Cream, which is a gel/cream formula for rapid absorbtion. I feel like this would be great for me in the warmer months when my skin doesn't need as much moisture or as heavy a moisturizer as I would use in the winter. The packaging is way too cute! Just look at that polar bear!


The Kissing Sugar Lip Scrub has an adorable little lady on the tin. Made with brown sugar, avocado oil, walnut seed powder, and shea butter, this scrub has great ingredients inside. The tin isn't super sanitary, but it's portable and easy to use.


A newly added item is the Vita Aura Level Up Mist. The original Shara Shara Box didn't include this product. This great smelling mist has two phases, so be sure to shake it before each use. It's supposed to be applied like a makeup primer, but it has added skin benefits from its various plant and fruit extracts. 


The last included product was the Black Source Eye Sunglass. This little guy is an eye mask that's supposed to help add hydration, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and brighten the eye area. It's a one time use mask, but it's really cute. 


Also included in the box was a Tosowoong Pure Aloe Mask sheet mask. Memebox is great about including extras in each order. I've never tried any products from Tosowoong, so I'm excited to see how their sheet masks stack up. 


Aside from the box, my mom wanted a few things. She's wanted to try our a foot peel for the longest time, so I had her look at the couple that were on memebox.com. She ended up choosing Kocostar Foot Therapy. And I got one for myself. So far, this is the only thing from this haul that I've tried out. So far so good! Be on the look out for a full review of this. 


The last item in this haul is actually hair care and also my mom's. She was running out of her current hair growth oil and wanted to try something new. In the "New" section I found the La'dor Scalp Helper Hair Tonic. It has so many great ingredients in it to promote a healthy scalp and hair growth. 

Kiss, Kiss.
-A


No comments:

Post a Comment