Saturday, October 19, 2013

Haul Post - Fall Lippies!

I make these all the time lol. I like to buy things. But I haven't bought many things for fall because I've been obsessed with the summer brights. Now it's time to go for something a little more deep and earthy. And just for a heads up, I totally have chronic bitch face.


The Goods:
Let's start off with a lip liner from Wet N Wild. This one is in the shade Chestnut. It's a really nude, really natural looking liner for darker skin. I probably would wear it by itself, but paired with a light nude lipstick or even a bright red or plum would work well for me since I love bright, vibrant lippies.


just the liner


paired with Mirabella Posy

Maybelline New York is another of my favorite drugstore brands, and I really love their ColorSensational lipsticks. I own three others (215 Totally Toffee, 970 Electric Fuschia, 980 Orange Edge) and I love the pigmentation and creaminess of them. This time I bought 155 Party Pink.


Next up are more Wet N Wild products, but these are Mega Last Lipcolor lipsticks in the shades 908C Sugar Plum Fairy and 918D Cherry Bomb. My girl Shantrinas on Youtube was wearing Cherry Bomb at work one day and I had to have it. Sugar Plum Fairy, I saw on Instagram somewhere and was like "it's gorj!"





Lastly is my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the shade Crush. I love lip crayons. They are easy to travel with and the minty scent and tingle is great. This one is super hydrating, which I also love, because my lips get really dry all year round. The color is amazing too.





That's it, boys and girls! Thank you for reading, and stay tuned for more!

Kiss, Kiss.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment