Friday, October 9, 2015

Beauty Trash: Body And Hair

It's been a hot minute since I've done an empties post. So I thought I'd start with the category that I have the most empty products. Obvious right? 


Starting with hair are, these are the three conditioning products I've emptied up. Apple Blossom Contioner from White Rain was for my daughter. She has very low maintenance, thin hair. This did the trick of softening it without weighing it down. The other two were mine. I absolutely love the Argon Oil hair mask. I've ised this several times before, and every time I do, I'm not disappointed. As for the Briogeo leave-in, it was ok. It wasn't great, but it didn't suck. I wouldn't buy a fullsize. 


From this lot, my favorite thing was the detangling stay. It works so well on helping get the knots out of my daughter's hair. I already have another bottle of this that I'm using on her. The spray from 12 Benefits and the Ecru cream, I didn't have complaints about, but they weren't life changing. 


Working in food service makes it so I have to wash my hands a ton. So naturally, the skin on my hands is really dry. These are 3 of the best hand lotions I've used in a good while. Of all three, the cream from Figs & Rouge had the very best texture and scent. 


However much I love Bath & Body Works, I couldn't finish this lotion. It got lost under my bed, and I found it recently. Since I couldn't tell how long it had been open, I decided to toss it. 


Softsoap makes my very favorite simple scents for cheap. I always have Crisp Cucumber & Melon in my bathroom. I keep all the other scents rotated between the second bath and the kitchen. 


I finally finished my last bottle of Midnight Pomegranate body wash. It was my all time favorite scent from BBW. I had stocked up on a good number of bottles when I found out it was being discontinued. All I have left from the line is a tiny bit of body spray. I liked the Olay and Doce body washes, but I'm gonna have to stick with BBW unless I get more samples. 


I have just 2 more empties to share with you guys. The little one really enjoyed the Crayola bath paint. It didn't have a ton of pigment to it, but for 1$, I didn't expect a ton. I got the Kneipp bath oil in a subscription box. I didn't think I would like it because I'm not really a fan of anything lavender scented, but this was great! I used a little less than recommended so the smell wasn't so strong. 

Kiss, Kiss. 
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment