Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Nail Post - Easy Snowflake Nail Pictorial

I have been so MIA. Stupid finals. This semester has sucked, but I'm still here and still making progress.
But anyway, I made this pictorial for you guys! This is the first pictorial for winter! .

Supplies:

  • Base Coat
  • Silver Polish
  • Silver glitter Polish
  • White Striper
  • White Polish
  • Dotting Tool
  • Sheer Shimmer Polish
  • Top Coat
Step 1: Do a base coat! DUH!

Step 2: Apply one coat of silver nail polish.


Step 3: Apply 2 coats of silver glitter top coat.


Step 4: Using a white striper, paint a 6-point snowflake on each nail. They can be any size and orientation.


Step 5: On half of the snowflakes, make shorter arms coming off of the main 6 arms. The larger ones will be easier to do.


Step 6: Take your medium sized dotting tool and make a white dot on the ends and centers of the remaining snowflakes.


Step 7: Use the more shimmery glitter top coat to apply 1-2 even coats on top of the finished snowflakes to give the nails a more frosted appearance.


Step 8: Finish these babies off with a top coat!



All done! This took me like 20 mins to do after work. I am super pleased with the results. Check my Instagram for more Christmas and holiday inspired nails! Come back and see me!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A


No comments:

Post a Comment