Friday, December 27, 2013

Review/Haul Post - December 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag

Oh. My. Gosh! You guys!!! This month's bag is BOMB!!!!! I don't even wanna preamble. Let's just do this.

The Goods:

The bag for this month is a black patent leather clutch with cute little studs all over it. Instead of the zipper being on the top, it's on the front.


The first thing I pulled from the bag were the Andrea Strip Lashes in 33 black. These lashes are gorgeous. They're thick enough to be good for a night out and whispy enough to wear during the day. Really excited about these.
[]Pass [X] Buy



Next came the POPbeauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio in Smokin' Hot. I was really surprised at how these shadows performed. Only the darkest shade was a little chalky and a little less pigmented than the others.
[]Pass [X]Buy




My next item was this beautiful NYX Creamy Round Lipstick in the shade Goddess. It's so pretty!!! I don't even know what to say about it. It is a pinky, cream colored nude with the tiniest bit of shimmer to it. It GLIDES on. I love it. I will absolutely have to go buy more of these.
[]Pass [X]Buy



Next up is the Starrily Nail Polish in Bzz Bzz. I was so happy to get my first Indie nail polish! I love glitter polishes. This one is no exception. The formula was great so it didn't take long to dry.
[]Pass [X]Buy



Last but not least, I got the Be A Bombshell Cosmetics The One Stick in the shade Flustered, which is a soft cherry red. I traded it with my mom for the shade Girl Crush. This one is a soft pale pinky champagne shade. It makes a great eye shadow base and is a really good highlight color for me. The only negative about this product is that because it's so soft, if you twist it up too far and then twist it back down, some of the product ends up scraping off on the side of the tube.
[?]Pass [?]Buy




Price Summary:
Andrea lashes (FULL SIZE) - 3.99
POPbeauty trio - 7.20
NYX lipstick (FULL SIZE) - 4.00
Starrily polish - 5.00
Be A Bombshell stick (FULL SIZE) - 16.00
Total: 36.19

This month's bag was really fantastic! I loved all my products and will absolutely be using them some time soon. If you want to get in on the fantastic Ipsy action, there is a link in the right side bar or just click here to take the style quiz ans start getting your bags.

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment