Monday, December 22, 2014

November 2014 Glossybox Unboxing - My First!

I am so unbelievably excited to bring you guys this unboxing today! Like the title says, this is my first Glossybox ever! I've wanted this box for the longest time, and just never had the extra money to get it. Then I found about this awesome deal on it from Rue La La, so I had to get it.Glossybox is a monthly subscription service that features only deluxe size samples and full size beauty products. It costs 21$/mo.



Glossybox comes in a really cute outer cardboard packing box with cute little symbols on it. Inside is the actually box. It's a soft pink with black glossy letters across it. The box, itself, is really sturdy, so I'll be using it to store some things. All the products are wrapped up in a cute little bundle of tissue paper secured with a sticker on one side and a black ribbon on the other.



12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment
This product boasts a ton of claims! To me, it looks like a leave-in conditioner, which is perfectly fine with me. I love getting haircare products in my subscriptions. It's one of the only parts of my beauty routine that I semi-neglect. The bottle is a really pretty hot pink, and the spray itself, smells delicious!


Kneipp Herbal Bath in Balancing Lavender
This looks like a bath oil of some sort. It's supposed to help calm you. I don't take a ton of baths, so this will just have to wait til I have a pamper day before I use it. Lavender isn't my favorite scent as it can be a bit overwhelming to me, but as long as it's light, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.


Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer
I have never tried this brand before, but I have always wanted to! Ipsy used to feature this brand a bit, back when I first subscribed. I haven't seen a Juice Beauty product in any subscriptions lately, and since it's winter, a moisturizer is a must!


Kryolan Blusher in Glossy Rosewood
I have also never tried anything by Kryolan, but have been a fan of their products. My blush arrived broken, but the color and texture are amazing! This is a very natural, everyday pink, and the blush feels like soft cotton sheets.



OPI Nail Lacquer in Pink Outside the Glossybox
I love OPI nail polish. They have an amazing formula, and the dry time is just fabulous. I think I have 2 other soft pinks, but they have different tones and opacities than this color. Be sure to check my Instagram for swatches of this polish.


Price Summary:
12 Benefits Spray - 5.00$
Kneipp Herbal Bath - 3.96$
Juice Beauty Moisturizer - 11.25$
Kryolan Blusher (FULL SIZE!) - 16.17$
OPI Nail Lacquer (FULL SIZE!) - 9.50$
Total: 45.88$ USD

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment