Friday, December 5, 2014

Starlooks Starbox | November 2014

Welcome to my November Starbox Unboxing! This is definitely become one of my favorite subscriptions. It's only 15$ a month plus about 3$ shipping, and you get 3-4 FULL SIZE products each month. Just to drop a little hint, if you sign up for Starbox before December 10th, you'll get the December box that comes with a massive 15 shadow palette! They've done this the past two years, and last December was my first box. Feel free to use my link.


November's theme was Mineral Inspired, so everything was glittery and glamorous and gorgeous.


Starlooks Infinity Eye Liner in Wyld
I love getting their pot liners. They're always super creamy and long lasting. This color is so beautiful. It's like a muted golden taupe. It's actually a perfect eyeshadow base. I'm not sure how much use I'll get our of it as a liner, though.





Starlooks Infinity Lip Pencil in Terri's Choice
Recently, I've become a huge fan of lip pencils, so I was pretty happy to get one in this month's box. This color is so beautiful, too! It is the perfect holiday lip color. The only downfall to this product is that it has to be sharpened.



Starlooks Glitter in Quartz
While I've never been much into glitters, I think I may have found my weakness. The glitter I got this month is so gorgeous!!! It reminds me of the color of Cranberry Sierra Mist, as corny as that sounds.




Starlooks Extra
This month's extra is a little packet of rhinestones. They're perfect for spicing up your look this holiday season.


Price Summary:
Liner - 16$
Lip Pencil - 13$
Glitter - 18$
Total: 47.00$ USD

No comments:

Post a Comment