Friday, December 19, 2014

December 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Unboxing

It's the last bag of the year you guys! *tear* That's ok though. That means it should be the best, right? Not quite. This month's bag was a bit of a disappointment compared to last year's bag. The theme, card, and bag for this month were pretty cute though. It even came with a cute little key chain.



NYX Butter Lip Balm in Red Velvet
I can always use another lip balm. This one gives a bit of a tint and has a wonderful smell. I love the Butter line from NYX, so why wouldn't I love the lip balms as well?


BWC Facial Cleanser
This cleanser has a long list of awesome, including being vegan, paraben free, soap free, synthetic fragrance free, and pH balanced. I could always use another cleanser, especially for traveling. It has a fresh smell, too.


Pixi Fairy Dust in Brightening Bare
Every time we get a Pixi product, I'm a bit disappointed. This month, I got a loose eye shadow. The color is pretty. It's a light champagne color which would be good for a simple eye look or for an inner corner highlight, but the packaging is a fail. There was no safety seal on it, and every time you pull the applicator out, you end up with powder all over.


Crown Brush Dual Ended Crease/Shadow Brush
I hate it when Ipsy repeats products in a short period of time. My mom got this in her Ipsy bag just a few months ago. I wanted it then, and I'm happy with getting it now, but I feel like it's just left over product.


Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
This is the product I am most excited about for December's bag! I have never tried out a Tarte mascara. I've been holding off on buying any new mascaras because I have so many unopened ones as back up, but I'll definitely be giving this one a try since it's a mini.


Price Summary:
NYX Balm (FULL SIZE!) - 3.99$
BWC Cleanser - 1.42$
Pixi Shadow (FULL SIZE!) - 10.00$
Crown Brush (FULL SIZE!) - 17.50$
Tarte Mascara - 8.33$
Total: 41.24$ USD

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment