Sunday, March 6, 2016

Memebox Haul Part 2 featuring Benton, Tony Moly, and more!

Hey, lovelies! Welcome back for Part 2 of my massive Memebox haul! Just in case you missed Part 1, just click here. I got some really awesome stuff from the brand Shara Shara. In this haul, I'll cover a few products from different brands. 


From Benton, I purchased the Snail Bee High Content Essence. I am so freaking excited to try this out. I've been really interested in trying out some essences, boosters, and ampoules. I know that Anastasia over at Glamorable uses this and recommends it. So of course I needed it. If you want to know more about essences, she recently posted about them here



I also purchased a super cute Skin Care Trial Set from Dear by Enprani. In this set comes a 65mL Moistfull Booskin, and both the Bounce Cheese Cream, and Tone-up Cheese Cream, each 15mL. I already own the full size Bounce Cheese Cream, and I'm completely in love with it. The Booskin has rave reviews, and I just needed to try the Tone-up Cream to compare it with the Bounce Cream. 


Anyone familiar with Korean skincare has heard of the Brand Tony Moly. They have some of the sweetest looking packaging! While the packaging on their Pure Eco Snail Moisture Gel is pretty cute, I'm more concerned about what's inside. This gel is primarily made of snail mucin. 90%, to be exact! I know how incredibly hydrating snail filtrate is, and I couldn't pass up anything with this high a concentration for this big for such a low price. I only paid 5.50$ for a 12.8 oz tub! Since it's a gel, I'm probably going to hold off on using it until the weather stays consistently warm.


Imselene is a brand I'm not super familiar with, but donkey milk products have been popping up on my radar lately. Having only tried one sleeping mask, I had to get this and try it out. In case you were wondering, it's the Donkey Milk Holic Sleeping Mask Pack. With 3.52 oz of product, I'm not sure when I'll get through this. I only really use my other sleeping mask once or twice a week. 

Anyhoo, thanks for joining me today! If you have any super cool recommendations on Korean skincare products for dry/combination skin, please let me know. Until next time...

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment