Thursday, March 10, 2016

All Gone!: Beauty Empties

It feels like FOREVER since I've done an empties post! The last one had to be at least like 6 months ago. I'll link it here if your interested. It takes me such a long time to finish products. Between being pregnant, work, and having a 5 year old, I don't have a ton of time to use my products the way I want to. That being said, I've used up so many in the past 3-4 months, I had to post this. 

Haircare


Not to many things in this category this time. I finished my first official co-wash. It's the Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Co-Wash for dandruff. I really liked this. Like a lot. This paired with the shampoo did really great things for my scalp, and I really liked how my hair felt after each use. I've got a first impression and a full review about the full line posted from last year. Planning on repurchasing this. As for the Toni & Guy Leave In Conditioner, I wouldn't buy another. It did it's job, but it wasn't life changing. 

Body Care


There's one bag of epsom salt from the dollar store. It's been a staple my entire pregnancy for back, hip, and muscle pain. I have to have it. The brand doesn't matter to me. I already have more in a eucalyptus scent and another in a lavender scent. Aside from that, I finished 4 body washes. From least to most favorite they are Aromas Artesanales de Antigua in Lotus Flower, Olay Radiance Ribbons, Bath & Body Works Berry Vanilla, and Ogx Coconut Milk Hibiscus. The only one of these I wouldn't buy again is the AAA body wash. It didn't have much of a scent or much of a lather. 

Skincare


I have a ton of skincare products to go over. A lot of things have met their end lately, and it makes me so happy! I have so many more products to go through. I have 4 things that I didn't get to finish but were hitting their expiration date. Those are Step 1 & Step 3 of the AcneFree System, my CVS AM Moisturizing Facial Lotion, and Nourish Organic Eye Cream


Things I actually finished are the Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing & Makeup Remover, Skin&Co Truffle Therapy Serum, Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask, Clark's Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask, and a few Dermal Korea Sheet Masks. It took me forever to finish that Neutrogena cleanser. I'm so glad to be done with it. I wouldn't repurchase the Dermal Korea masks. They're super cheap and it shows. I love all the sample size products. They're just so expensive.


These last 2 are just boring things, but they're so necessary. Swisspers Cotton Rounds are the best! I already have another package of these open, and one more on standby. The Equate Cleansing Cloths are really great too. Good moisture content. 

Makeup


I saved the best for last with the makeup products. I gave up on 2 mascaras: Origins GinZing and L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly. I really love them both and would definitely repurchase. I'm tossing my Too Faced Shadow Insurance. The texture has changed since the last time I used it, plus it was getting low anyway. The last 2 things are lip balms. It's always an accomplishment to finish one of these. One is a classic Carmex, and the other is a classic Blistex

That's everything! I did such a good job, right?

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment