Friday, August 7, 2015

August Makeup Stash

Hey, hey, hey! Welcome back to the blog. As I promised in my July Makeup Stash, I'll be doing little mini reviews on each product, as well as introducing you all to my new 5 products for the month.

Rimmel Stay Matte - I didn't hate it. I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. I don't hate it, but I don't love it.

Julep Illume Brightener - This is in the same boat as the Stay Matte powder. I have to be super careful about how I use it. It can go ashy on me if I use too much, but it does illuminate well.

Starlooks Roseate Lip Pencil - The formula is great! And I love the color. It's really nice under a more brown toned nude.

Maybelline Fierce & Tangy Color Tattoo - It applies a little patchy, but it's definitely a great eyeshadow base.

Julep Aurora Nail Color - Unfortunately, I didn't get to try this. I just never got around to painting my nails this month, so this will be my 6th product for August.

I haven't heard much talk about this concealer. Like, anything. So obviously, I bought it, and I'm gonna test it out. I have mine in the shade 315/320 deep. It says it's a lightweight formula that's oil free, won't clog your pores, and will hide discoloration.



Once again, I've never heard anyone talk about this. I have super sparse brows, especially at the tail of my brows. I wanna try this on my lashes as well, just because I wanna see if this will work on both, or at all.


I have wanted this blush for the longest time! It's such a pretty bright reddish orange. I'm so in love with this before even trying it. This is also my first NYX blush. If I like it, I'm totally going out to buy more.



I'm way too excited for this! I saw that City Color just released new shades. If this is love at first swipe, I cannot wait to get my hands on a few more colors from the rest of the line.



This is totally my color! It's a muted, warm, brown mauve color. It's gonna be absolutely perfect for fall.



Those are my new products I plan on trying out for August! I most excited about the Rimmel growth serum. Hopefully it works really well, cuz my brows need some tlc!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment