Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Project 10 Pan 3 Week Update

Monday marked the halfway point in this Project Pan. And it's making me think it should last twice as long! To see where I started, be sure to check out the original Project 10 Pan post. Alright, let's go through these in no particular order.

There are a couple of these that I hardly touched in the last three weeks. I completely forgot I even had the Victoria's Secret body butter. I may have used it once, but I know I can finish this off, because there really isn't much product left in the container. I just have to remember to use it.



Aside from that, I didn't really use the lipgloss but once either. I just haven't really been wearing anything on my lips except lip balm, and when I do wear something on my lips its, I haven't wanted to top it with a gloss.


I've actually been using the Bare Minerals lipstick, but really only in the beginning. I did make a little bit of progress on it, if you can see the markings on the cap. The same goes for the Wet N Wild lip liner. I use it a bit more than I use the lipstick, though.




The products I've been trying really hard to make a dent in, are the ones that I use on a regular basis. These include my cleanser, the BB cream, facial moisturizer, and the body mist. I'm very pleasantly surprised that I used the body mist and BB cream as much as I did. They aren't products I would normally reach for, so seeing how much I've gotten through makes me super happy to keep going.





That just leaves the last two products that you can't really tell how much I used. It's really hard to measure how much of a potted lip balm or a powder product you've used. I can tell you I haven't used the elf duo a ton, but I do use the blush as a topper because it has some shimmer to it. The bronzer is just too light to show up on me right now because I'm so tan. I have been using the crap out of my Nivea lip balm though. I love the way it feels.





That's all for now! Check back here on Friday for another new post.

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment