Monday, July 13, 2015

Project 10 Pan

Since completing the halfway point of my Project Mini Pan, I've decided to go all out and do a Project 10 Pan. I've picked a few random products from every possible category I can think of so that it isn't all makeup. Not all of these I'll be able to finish, but if I can actually hit pan on a few of these (or finish at least half of what's left) I will be so proud of myself. Once again, I'm giving myself a 6 week time frame. I am hoping to finish this by August 24th.

Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Butter
I have no clue how long I've had this. It's probably been a few years, but this is my "gimme" item for this Project Pan. I'm so close to being done with it that I just wanna get it out of the way. I usually only use this after I do my nails, and I haven't been super diligent about painting them, so this may still take a few weeks to finish.



Nivea Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss Lip Butter
I loooooooooooove this stuff! I love the smell of it. I love the feel of it. I love how moisturizing it it, but this is a never ending lip balm for me. I've had it for about a year and a half and still haven't finished it. This is one of the products that I'm really just hoping to make a dent in. I know I won't be able to finish it, but I want to at least see the bottom of the tin by the time I'm done.


Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover
This cleanser I have been using as a part of my night time skincare routine for the last few months. I'm a little more than halfway done with it, but really I'm just antsy and want to use a different cleanser. I have a whole shelf full of skincare products in my bathroom taunting me, so I really just need to finish this one so I can open a new one.


Proactiv+ Complexion Perfecting Hydrator
Just like the Neutrogena cleanser, I really just want to try out a new moisturizer. I feel like I've been using this forever. I really, really enjoy using it. It does a really great job of moisturizing the skin, but I'm just tired of using the same thing.



Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Shimmer Mist
I got this for Christmas a few years ago. Even though I love the scent, I have barely used it! My boyfriend really likes fragrances and because of him, I've recently begun to like wearing a fragrance. This bottle is almost full, so I'm going to have to make a real effort to use it up. I plan on using this whenever I leave the house and as a room spray as often as possible.


Bareminerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready
This is another "gimme" item for me since it is just a mini lipstick. I like this color a lot. A mauve lip is pretty standard for me, so hopefully this will be easy for me to incorporate into my everyday makeup. If I finish this in record time, I have another mini of this color that I may throw into the mix.



Wet N Wild ColorIcon Lip Liner in Chestnut
Sticking with lips, I thought I would throw in a liner. I've gotten into lining my lips lately, but I also wear a lip color almost every day now. This is a medium warm brown color, so it could go with just about anything. That's part of why I chose it. I also have 2 others in the exact same color because it's my go-to lip liner.



Sally Hansen Moisture Twist Lipgloss in Berries-N-Cream
The last lip product I want to use up is this lipgloss. I found it at my local dollar store about a year ago. I like the texture of this until it wears away. Because of the glitter and shimmer in this, it can be really gritty after it wears off. I plan to keep this in my car to just add to my lips when I have makeup on and can't be bothered with reapplying a lipstick.



Maybelline Dream Fresh BB in Deep
I first purchased this when the BB cream phase first hit the states. The color of this is good for me, but because I have oily skin, it tends to get really shiny and seperate on my face pretty quickly. Hence why I want to get rid of it. I couldn't just toss it when I did my foundation purge because I like the initial finish of it, but I will be using this with a matte primer and a powder over it just so I can say I used it all.


elf Contouring Blush & Bronzer in St. Lucia
This is one of those makeup items that I really loved when I first got it, but just haven't used a ton lately. I really wanna hit pan on both the blush and bronzer, but since it's summer and I have an unwanted tan, these won't really show up on their own. So I plan to use them as toppers to other blushes and bronzers or to set liquid or cream blushes and bronzers.



There it is, guys! These are all the products for my new Project Pan. I tried really hard to put some makeup products in there and ended up with 5. Thanks for supporting me, and come back in a few days for something new.

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment