Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Makeup Stash July

This will be a new series that I'm starting on my blog! I don't always show you guys the things that I buy, or just because I show you, that doesn't mean I actually try it. I have a ton of products that I have yet to introduce to my makeup collection, and I finally found a way to move them into the front of my mind. What I want to do with this is pick a random 5 products, and use them all for a while, and see how I like them as well as give mini reviews on each. Here are my products for July!

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent
I can't tell you when I bought this and I don't remember posting about it either. This is one of those things that literally EVERYBODY talks about. Everyone loves this, which is why I bought it. You guys know I have oily skin, so anything that will keep me from looking extra shiny is welcome.


Julep Illume Face & Eye Brightener - Champagne
I have been thinking so much about this highlight lately, and I decided this was a perfect time to bust this out. I'm super obsessed with highlighters and liiuminators lately. I had to use this, but I wanted to tell you guys about it. This is currently the only highlighting pen that I own, so I'm super excited to give it a go.



Starlooks Lip Pencil - Roseate
Lip liners are also a newfound favorite of mine. I've actually been using a lipliner every time I put a color, or anything, on my lips. I really only have 3 or 4 colors to choose from in my drawer, and this is one that isn't really similar to the others. It looks like a pinky-mauve, but when swatched ir looks nore like a pinky nude.



Maybelline Color Tattoo - 10 Fierce & Tangy
I cannot believe I haven't tried this yet! I have zero other Color Tattoos. I'm familiar with cream shadows and shadow bases, but this is just one I have yet to experience. I think this would be lovely under a really warm toned eye look. I just we'll have to wait and see.



Julep Nail Color - Aurora
I did not intend to include 2 Julep products, but I did. So there. But I really wanted to incorporate a new nail polish into my life because I'm getting back into painting my nails on a regular basis. This was also the only color I hadn't used that wasnt really dark. This is a soft, frosty lavender and I really wanted to do a soft, girly design on my nails next.

I will update you guys as soon as I'm done trying these out, and be ready for some new products in August. See you then!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment