Wednesday, July 29, 2015

All Gone!: Skincare Edition

I just posted my makeup empties not too long ago, and continuing with the trend, I'm back to bring you my skincare products that I've finished. Just click here to see my last skincare empties. 


Removers



I don't have anything bad to say about either of these. I was really impressed with how gentle the Starlooks remover was, and I wasn't let down by the Olay wipes. They smelled amazing!

Masks

Proactiv Refining Mask - Meme Mask - Eye Mask



I used to be addicted to the Refining Mask! I still have 2 of these, and I'm currently using one. As for the Meme Mask, it didn't suck. I like hydrogel masks, but clay masks are my favorite. The eye masks I purchased on Ebay. I only really use them in winter when my eyes are super dry.

Toner

Proactiv Revitalizing Toner


Sorry about the bad picture quality. I had already tossed the products before I got to take another. You guys have seen me go through a ton of these. This was my last one. I'm happy I finished them all, but I'm sad to see it go.

Treatments

Proactiv Advanced Daily Oil Control - Pore Targeting Treatment - Dark Spot Corrector - Clear Zone Body Lotion



So, I'm totally not apologizing for the mass of Proactiv products. I'm glad to be done with them and trying new things. Out of these 4 things, only the Dark Spot Corrector wasn't used as planned. This was almost completely full. I only got to use it a few times, since my spots don't usually cause scarring. Otherwise, all of these were great.

Other

Origins GinZing Eye Cream - Own Refining Moisture Night Cream


I really enjoyed this eye cream. It has caffeine in it so it immediately depuffs your eyes. I would absolutely buy this again, but I'm going to wait until I can get it in a kit again so it's less expensive.The Own cream was my first night cream. It felt really great on the skin, and left my skin feeling soft and supple.

Thanks for tuning in! Come back and see what else I have in my trash!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment