Saturday, July 11, 2015

Project Mini Pan Finale

Woohoo! I made to to the end of my journey! 6 weeks really wasn't that long of a time as I thought it would be, but let's be honest for a second. I didn't finish all of these products. It was way more of a challenge than I thought it would be. I also didn't keep up with my skincare the way I should have been, which contributes to why those products are still kicking. The only product I actually finished was the SheerCover Primer. Snaps for me!

Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent
I believe I only used about half f what I set out to. It's a little disappointing, but I've had s much going on with my life, that I threw my skincare routine out the window. I've gotten a lot more spots than normal because of it. I will finish this soon, as long as I can successfully get back into my normal routine. 


Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask
I completely and utterly failed in trying to finish this. This mask is a pain to get off, but I keep using it because I really like the way my skin feels afterwards. Looking at this makes me think of how hard it is to get off, so I hadn't been using it much these last 3 weeks. I'm going to shelf this and try out a new mask, or pass it on to a sister or my mom.


LA Colors Eyeliner/Brow Pencil
If I thought I failed at the mask, this one I didn't even attempt to finish. This may have been sharpened once in the last 6 weeks. I don't know why, but eyeliner hasn't been a go to product for me lately. I love a heavy eye look, but fresh and open has been what I've been leaning towards. I'll be keeping this in my go to slot in my drawer, in case I want something more intense. 


Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 320
I'm calling it quits on this foundation. I've said it before, but I've had this forever, and I just wanna be rid of it. I think I have 2-3 more applications left in the bottle, but after taking this photo, it went into the bag of empties. I'm ready to crack open a fresh bottle of foundation!



It's really unfortunate that I couldn't finish all of these, but you all will see them in empties posts soon enough. To see how far I've come, check out my introduction post, and my 3 week update. I've got something else headed your way. 

Kiss, Kiss.
-A


No comments:

Post a Comment