Thursday, January 16, 2014

Haul Post - Wet N Wild Holiday Palette Swatches/Review

Hey guys! Welcome back. This time I'll be doing swatches of the 34209 "Lights, Camera, Attraction" palette from Wet N Wild. Of the three, this is the palette I was attracted to first. The colors are stunning in the pan, and they're also really gorgeous in swatches. Pictures are without flash, then with.





As with other Wet N Wild palettes, these shades don't have names, so I will describe them.
  • Top Row ("Shimmer Overcoats"): icy blue shimmer, pale pink shimmer, frosty purple shimmer
  • Middle Row ("Pearl Powders"): bold deep blue, mauve-y pink, mid toned purple
  • Bottom Row ("Matte Definers"): dusty blue, charcoal purple

The shimmers in this palette have a ton more pigmentation than the last palette I reviewed and swatched. The purple was a bit of a disappointment, though. It looks so rich in the pan and comes off a bit sheer. I am still super impressed with Wet N Wild's matte shades. They don't do a lot of matte eye shadows, but these are super rich and super pigmented. I would absolutely recommend picking these up if they're still available at your local drug store.

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out my Instagram, and sign up for email alerts from my blog in the side bar! 

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment