Monday, January 13, 2014

Nail Post - New Polishes Part 3!

Here are the last of my untried nail polishes! (FOR NOW!!!) These are a bit brighter and really good for spring. Two of them I found a few weeks ago and were limited edition, so I couldn't find them anywhere!!!

Wet N' Wild Wild Shine "Listening to Blue Reed"


Holy crap, this is gorgeous! I did not think I would like this color as much as I did. It's super pretty in the bottle, but when you get it on your nails, it's like WHAM! Crazy gorgeous blue!!!

Covergirl Outlast Glosstinis "Sangria"


I din't realize when I bought this that it had shimmer in it. But is BEAUTIFUL! The formula is freaking great too! You could absolutely get away with one coat of this polish. Unlike other red nail polishes, this doesn't stain your nails! At least it didn't stain mine. 

Covergirl Outlast Glosstinis "Orange Oasis"


I'm not a huge fan of orange nails, but this orange is a bit more  of a true orange than the other orange polish I have, so I picked up. It has the same great formula as the other Glosstini. 

OPI "You're Such a Budapest"


I was so super crazy excited to finally find these last two nail polishes. They're both from the OPI Euro Centrale collection, and I literally died when I found them. They were buy 1 get 2 free! That's a deal you cannot pass up. 
OPI "Can't Find My Czechbook"


This color is a little more turquoise in real life, but it is so pretty. It's limited edition too, so I am so happy I found it during that sale.

I was beyond thrilled to find the two OPIs! I hadn't seen them since early summer, and the salon in the mall where I work had them on sale buy one, get 2 free!!!! PURE BLISS!!!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment