Monday, January 27, 2014

Makeup Post - Wet N Wild Holiday Palette Swatches/Review

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry it took this long to get this out, but this will be an overview on the Wet N Wild Limited Edition Color Icon Eyeshadow Medley palette in 34210 "No Neutral Ground".


Here is a description of the shadow colors:

  • Top Row ("Shimmer Overcoats")- mid toned mauve, golden champagne, true gold
  • Middle Row ("Pearl Powders") - cool dusty purple, tarnished bronze, forest green with gold sheen
  • Bottom Row ("Matte Definers")- cool deep brown, hunter green


This palette has to be my favorite out of the three! The colors!!!! I just can't deal with the colors! The consistency of the eye shadows is amazing. I only thought one of them was powdery, and that was the light champagne shade in the top middle. I really cannot believe how amazing this eye shadow palette is. This might be my new favorite Wet N Wild palette! I'm so sorry "Comfort Zone"!




I am really impressed with the limited edition palettes. The pigmentation was great on these, although the texture was a little hit and miss. Overall, I can still say that Wet N Wild still has my favorite drugstore eye shadows. You can't beat the price or the wonderful application of these shadows.

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment