Saturday, March 15, 2014

More Lip Products!

I have been loving lip products lately! And blushers too, but I've bought way less. Everything I got is from the drugstore, as always. I believe both the single lipsticks are available for purchase still, but I don't think the set it. Each individual item that is available for purchase will have a link to its website. Let's do it!

Maybelline New York ColorSensational Lipstick - 950 Untainted Spice
I've been lusting after a few of these and I finally bought one! I love the entirety of the ColorSensational line and have 6 other lipsticks from them, but this is my first from the Buff line! The color is super pretty. It's a dark, kind of mauvey brown nude color. It's super hydrating like all the other ColorSensationals too!



Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Snow Peach
Snow Peach is a rerelease of a classic Revlon lipstick color. They reinstated 5 different colors. I wanted 2 of them, but this is the only one I wanted that my local CVS had in stock. I've never purchased a Revlon lippie before, so I don't know what to expect out of this lipstick. When I swatched it, it went on really went and the color payoff is good. We'll see how this goes!



Nyx Holiday Lip Set:
Retractable Lip Pencil - Nutmeg
Pump It Up Lip Plumper - Elizabeth
Diamond Sparkle Lipstick - Sparkling Flamingo
Glam Gloss Aqua Luxe - VIP
I found this set at Target. It was on sale for 4.99$ so of course I had to get it! I absolutely love that the lip pencil is retractable! You lose so much less product that way. It's creamy and easy to apply. The lip plumper has the typical tingling feeling when you apply it. It is really thick and a bit tacky but it's nothing that I can't deal with. The lone lipstick in the set is soooo creamy! I only have one other NYX lipstick and the quality is the same. I'm glad to see that. This color reminds me of a Starlooks lipstick I got in my February bag. The last lipstick in the set is a lot less stick than the other. It has a ton of shimmer in it, and it feels water based. I have no complaints about anything in this set.





Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment