Friday, March 7, 2014

Drugstore Lip Products Haul: NYC, Maybelline, Nivea & Rimmel!

 Everyone and their grandma came out with some awesome lip products for the new year! I went on the hunt for them, and I bought a few in the middle of January and I'm just now hauling them. I know. I'm lame. BUT! I am here showing them to you guys just in case you were still holding off on purchasing them because you wanted to know how they performed or how they look on darker skin. Let's jump into it!

I wanna start with lip care. I finally got around to purchasing a Nivea Lip Butter, and I got the scent Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss. This smells like heaven! I wanna eat this so badly! It feels good on  really well and is moisturizing with out being thick or slick. I will definitely be buying all the other scents.



I bought one of the NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color balms in the shade 041 Ballroom Blush, which is a really bold hot pink shade, thinking that it would be fairly sheer. Nope. FULL ON COLOR! This thing is crazy pigmented, and it's only 3$!!! It's moisturizing too, and goes on really smoothly. I'm really impressed with these lip crayons.



Next up is the Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer in the color 101 Celestial. I first saw this in a haul that Nicole Guerriero did a while ago, so I had to get it. This color is like a  mauve pink, and for me, it's a my-lips-but-better color except really glossy. It's thick but not sticky. I've already bought others haha. I'll post a pic on my Instagram for all of them.



I bought one limited edition Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick. It is in the shade 1010 Pink Grandeur and it is a deep mauve-berry color. I love this lipstick line soooo much. They're always really creamy and pigmented. I have ZERO complaints about this line.



Lastly, I got 2 of the Maybelline Color Elixirs. I got the colors 045 Amethyst Potion, a deep wine color, and 080 Captivating Carnation, a bright mauvy pink. I think I'm in love with these too. I love the applicator and the packaging is to die for. It's super cute! I really love the feel of these on the lips. They're a little tacky, but not thick and gross feeling. I'm going to buy like all of them!



That's everything! I hope you enjoyed it. Can you tell I'm ready for spring? As if the colors I chose didn't scream warm weather.

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment