Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag

I am super excited about this month's bag, mainly for the actual bag! This is the first time Ipsy has teamed up with an artist of any kind to collaborate on a makeup bag. It is super funky and cute! I really don't want to babble on today, so let's just get started.

The Goods:

Like I said, the bag this month is way too cute! It has a rubberized texture to it, which is different from any other Ipsy bag we've gotten of this style.



 So the first thing I pulled out of this month's bag was the nail polish. It's the Nicole by OPI Roughles in the color "On What Grounds?" I was super excited for the color, but then I realized it was textured. I cannot stand textured nail polish. It makes me cringe. I did swatch it, just to see what it would look like, and I hated it. Enough said.




The next item I pulled out was the mini lipstick from Bare Minerals. It's from their Marvelous Moxie line and is in the shade Get Ready. I initially was a little intimidated because I thought it would be a rose red color based on the packaging, but when I opened it, I absolutely fell in love with the color! It's more of a mauve red, which is right up my alley. The packaging is so stinking cute, too! I love minis!





Up next are the Klorane Soothing and Relaxing Eye Patches. These do come in a little paper packet, but Ipsy sent 2! I'm really glad they did, so we get to try them out twice to see if we really like them. I tried mine out just this morning (3.17.14) and noticed that they have a really nice cooling sensation, as well as they immediately take away any puffiness under the eyes. The skin under my eyes felt fantastic to the tough, like they were really hydrated. I really liked that.


The last item in the bag was an eye shadow quad from Be A Bombshell in the color Bora Bora. . Ipsy features this brand a lot, and while I do like their products, I wish Ipsy would switch it up a bit. I love the colors! They are all shimmers, but you could create a complete look with the colors. They feel really nice to the touch too.




Price Summary:
NOPI (FULL SIZE) - 7.00
BareMinerals - 7.50
Klorane Patches - 5.14
BaB Quad  (FULL SIZE)- 16.00
Total: 34.64

That's everything from this month's bag! I hope the feedback was helpful to anyone wanting to subscribe to Ipsy. You could use my referral link if you like to sign up. It's only 10$ a month! Don't forget to check out my Ipsy bag from February 2014!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment