Friday, August 16, 2013

Nail Post - Chunky Cheetah Print and Glitter

My other sister gets her nails done too.
They're both kind of addicted.
Follow Akira on Twitter and on Instagram.

I should get to the nails shouldn't I?

Well this design was super simple. It took me like 20 minutes to do.
So here's what you need for this one:

LA Colors  Base Coat and Top Coat
Wet N Wild Shine Nail Color in 405 Sunny Side Up
RedStar Nail Enamel in 08
IrisColors 1026 Black
Color Club 948 Platinum Record
dotting tool

I used Sunny Side Up as the base color for each nail, then topped all but the middle finger with Platinum Record.
I did the cheetah print on the middle finger.
Using the dotting tool, I made irregular blobs using the RedStar polish, and circled them with C shapes using the Iris Colors polish.

Here's the end result.
with flash

without flash

That's it!
I hope you enjoyed this. 
If you'd like to see more nail posts, just like this post or leave me a comment saying so. 

Kiss, Kiss. 
-A


No comments:

Post a Comment