Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lifestyle Post - My Gym Workout 8.17.13

I have been trying so hard to get back in shape and get my pre-baby body back.
...Especially since Riley is almost 3 lmao.
But anyhoo, Ryan and I got a Lifetime membership about a month ago, and it has been helping tremendously!

First of all, for all three of us to go to the 3 different gyms in Indy, it's only about 125$.
Second, there's a child center where Riley can play.
Third, there's a SALON in the Castleton location!!!!!!!!

On to the workout.....

I started out with a warm up on the treadmill.
I walked for 10 mins at 3.5 speed on the Random setting so the incline changed. The machine automatically gives you a 3-5 min cooldown. So treadmill totals were:
14 mins
55 cal
.76 mi

Next I lifted a bit. And when I say a bit, I mean a teeny tiny bit.
I did pulldowns first.
3 sets of 15
60lbs

Then, I did the seated fly. That really hurt, by the way.
1 set of 15
1 set of 10
20 lbs

After that, I went on the dreaded stairmaster.
20 mins
1.05 mi
105.5 cal
40 steps/min avg
50 floors

Last, I did an elliptical type machine.
10 min
126 cal

And that was my workout! I went in the hot tub to stretch afterwards, and then showered and went home. It was a hard workout without making me wanna quit doing it haha. But I'm also a wimp when it comes to stuff like this.

Let me know when you guys do for your workout. I need suggestions!!!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment