Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Feature/Nail Post - An Amazing Youtube Nail Artist

I love doing my nails (and anyone else I can get near), and I learn a lot of techniques and designs on Instagram and Youtube.

I recently subscribed to her channel, but Janelle from elleandish is really amazing at what she does.

Her tutorials are really easy to follow, her voice is soothing (which is a big deal for me because I hate talented people cursed with harsh or annoying voices), and she always has soft music in the background.

She always has a very clear list of supplies at the beginning of each video, and she even adds color options at the end!


Here are a few of her tutorials that I love:

Mint Leopard Nails

Pink and Orange Kate Spade Nails

and her most recent upload, Marc Jacobs Daisy Inspired Nails

Here is my color list:
  • Sation "Love at First Byte"
  • Chinaglaze "White Out"
  • Karaza #39
  • Nicole by OPI "A Gold Winter's Night"
  • Essie "Navigate Her"
  • Wet N Wild "Dreamy Poppy"
  • Wet N Wild "Sunny Side Up"

Here is my attempt at her Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine color scheme nails:

Hey thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate the views.
Like always, leave me comments and spread the word about my blog PRETTY PLEASE!!!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment