Sunday, February 15, 2015

February 2015 Julep Maven Unboxing

I haven't gotten a Julep box in FOREVER! I haven't really been in a nail polish mood for the past few months, but they came out with these gorgeous new highlighters, and I just couldn't help myself.

Welcome to The Afterglow Collection



Glow Highlighting Powder in Champagne
Let's start with the packaging. The packaging is beautiful! I mean, it is seriously so sleek and gorgeous. Way to go Julep! You get 12g of product in here, and the compact comes with a huge mirror. I don't actually own a champagne colored highlighter that isn't a cream, so obviously I had to get this.



Illume Face & Eye Brightener in Pick Me Up
This reminds me of the Mac Prep & Prime pens in format. I've never had one of these kinds of highlighters either, so yay for getting one in this box. This is also a champagne color. You could layer these two products for a super intense glow. Or you could just use them alone for a subtle sheen.


Nail Color in Hartleigh
Hartleigh was an exclusive polish released specifically for Valentine's Day. You can't even find it on the website for purchase separately. It's a glitter polish with a clear base, micro and hex silver glitters, red hex glitters, and red heart glitters. It's super pretty.


Price Summary:
Glow Powder - 28.00
Illume Pen - 22.00
Hartleigh - 14.00
Total: 64.00$ USD

No comments:

Post a Comment